Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 3D Printing in Automotive PLM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 3D Printing in Automotive PLM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 3D Printing in Automotive PLM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 3D Printing in Automotive PLM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 870 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 3D Printing in Automotive PLM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 870 standard requirements:
- Are assumptions made in 3D Printing in Automotive PLM stated explicitly?
- Is there any additional 3D Printing in Automotive PLM definition of success?
- What are the core elements of the 3D Printing in Automotive PLM business case?
- Are decisions made in a timely manner?
- How do you focus on what is right -not who is right?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- How can you improve performance?
- In a project to restructure 3D Printing in Automotive PLM outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- How do you take a forward-looking perspective in identifying 3D Printing in Automotive PLM research related to market response and models?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 3D Printing in Automotive PLM book in PDF containing 870 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 3D Printing in Automotive PLM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 3D Printing in Automotive PLM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 3D Printing in Automotive PLM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 3D Printing in Automotive PLM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 3D Printing in Automotive PLM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 3D Printing in Automotive PLM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 3D Printing in Automotive PLM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How can below standard performers be guided/developed to upgrade performance?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the resources needed for the 3D Printing in Automotive PLM project?
- Project Charter: 3D Printing in Automotive PLM project background: what is the primary motivation for this 3D Printing in Automotive PLM project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which of the risk factors can be avoided altogether?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the 3D Printing in Automotive PLM project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Procurement Audit: Was the chosen procedure the most efficient and effective for the performance of the contract?
- Contract Close-Out: Was the contract sufficiently clear so as not to result in numerous disputes and misunderstandings?
- Project Portfolio management: Strategic fit. are portfolios aligned to strategic business objectives?
Step-by-step and complete 3D Printing in Automotive PLM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 3D Printing in Automotive PLM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 3D Printing in Automotive PLM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 3D Printing in Automotive PLM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 3D Printing in Automotive PLM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 3D Printing in Automotive PLM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 3D Printing in Automotive PLM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 3D Printing in Automotive PLM project with this in-depth 3D Printing in Automotive PLM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 3D Printing in Automotive PLM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 3D Printing in Automotive PLM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 3D Printing in Automotive PLM investments work better.
This 3D Printing in Automotive PLM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.