Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 921 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 921 standard requirements:
- How do you track customer value, profitability or financial return, organizational success, and sustainability?
- Consider your own 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed project, what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- What are the disruptive 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed technologies that enable your organization to radically change your business processes?
- What trophy do you want on your mantle?
- Who will gather what data?
- What do your reports reflect?
- How do you manage unclear 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed requirements?
- How will your organization measure success?
- How is 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed data gathered?
- How frequently do you verify your 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed book in PDF containing 921 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the time 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed projection include an amount for contingencies (time reserves)?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Procurement Audit: Are the pages of the minutes book press pre-numbered?
- Initiating Process Group: Does the 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed project team have enough people to execute the 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed project plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Procurement Audit: Was the award criterion only the most economical advantageous tender?
- WBS Dictionary: Are current budgets resulting from changes to the authorized work and/or internal replanning, reconcilable to original budgets for specified reporting items?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are people motivated to meet the current and future challenges?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What other teams / processes would be impacted by changes to the current process, and how?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Based on your 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed project communication management plan, what worked well?
Step-by-step and complete 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed project with this in-depth 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed investments work better.
This 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Printed All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.