Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 3D Printing Technologies resource Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 3D Printing Technologies resource related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 3D Printing Technologies resource specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 3D Printing Technologies resource Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 920 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 3D Printing Technologies resource improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 920 standard requirements:
- What must you excel at?
- Have you made assumptions about the shape of the future, particularly its impact on your customers and competitors?
- How do you stay flexible and focused to recognize larger 3D Printing Technologies resource results?
- Is it economical; do you have the time and money?
- Act/Adjust: What Do you Need to Do Differently?
- What causes mismanagement?
- Are you assessing 3D Printing Technologies resource and risk?
- How do you verify and validate the 3D Printing Technologies resource data?
- Who sets the 3D Printing Technologies resource standards?
- Why is 3D Printing Technologies resource important for you now?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 3D Printing Technologies resource book in PDF containing 920 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 3D Printing Technologies resource self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 3D Printing Technologies resource Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 3D Printing Technologies resource areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 3D Printing Technologies resource Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 3D Printing Technologies resource projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 3D Printing Technologies resource Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 3D Printing Technologies resource project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: Attainable / achievable: the goal is attainable; can you actually accomplish the goal?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Which of the records created within the 3D Printing Technologies resource project, if any, does the Business Owner require access to?
- Activity Duration Estimates: 3D Printing Technologies resource project has three critical paths. Which BEST describes how this affects the 3D Printing Technologies resource project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Your customers business requirements have suddenly shifted because of a new regulatory statute, what now?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the general purpose in defining responsibilities of the already stated affiliated with the 3D Printing Technologies resource project?
- Risk Audit: Extending the consideration on the halo effect, to what extent are auditors able to build skepticism in evidence review?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the 3D Printing Technologies resource project?
- Stakeholder Register: What opportunities exist to provide communications?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
Step-by-step and complete 3D Printing Technologies resource Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 3D Printing Technologies resource project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 3D Printing Technologies resource project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 3D Printing Technologies resource project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 3D Printing Technologies resource project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 3D Printing Technologies resource project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 3D Printing Technologies resource project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 3D Printing Technologies resource project with this in-depth 3D Printing Technologies resource Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 3D Printing Technologies resource projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 3D Printing Technologies resource and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 3D Printing Technologies resource investments work better.
This 3D Printing Technologies resource All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.