This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in 3D TV Services assessment.
'The Art of Service needs no review; it's the best-in-class self assessment data visualisation tool and if you're looking for a tool that's very easy to adopt for analysts as well as business users then The Art of Service is the easy choice. There is no learning curve to be successful with The Art of Service dashboards, and it works well with no data prep. ' - Business Intelligence Analyst in the Government Industry
'We have had great user feedback and the engagement levels have been high. In one particular use case, we were able to leverage The Art of Service's self assessment to deliver a BI solution in 2 weeks time that used to be done manually by the business users and took them 40 hrs of effort every month. The Art of Service was a key enabler in our goal to achieve a more agile and nimble BI delivery and deployment.' - Manager in the Manufacturing Industry
'Very fast implementation. Easy to start using the self-assessment.' - Service Owner, Business Intelligence in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The 3D TV Services Self-Assessment?
The 3D TV Services Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the 3D TV Services work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every 3D TV Services task and that every 3D TV Services outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring 3D TV Services opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored 3D TV Services advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth 3D TV Services Self-Assessment. Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 3D TV Services improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The 3D TV Services Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 616 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 3D TV Services Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The 3D TV Services Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 3D TV Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 3D TV Services and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define 3D TV Services with this 3D TV Services Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 616 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What potential environmental factors impact the 3D TV Services effort?
- Define Question: Who sets the 3D TV Services standards?
- Measure Question: What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good 3D TV Services project manager?
- Analyze Question: What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding 3D TV Services?
- Improve Question: What is Effective 3D TV Services?
- Control Question: Whats the best design framework for 3D TV Services organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Sustain Question: When a 3D TV Services manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Value [to you] of the 3D TV Services Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal 3D TV Services Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.