Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 3G third generation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 3G third generation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 3G third generation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 3G third generation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 3G third generation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the 3G third generation process?
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
- What counts that we are not counting?
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving 3G third generation forward?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the 3G third generation goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- How likely is the current 3G third generation plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 3G third generation book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 3G third generation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 3G third generation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 3G third generation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 3G third generation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 3G third generation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 3G third generation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 3G third generation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Process Improvement Plan: What personnel are the coaches for your initiative?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Who needs to be engaged upfront to ensure use of results?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that it is maintaining a conducive staff climate?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a PMO (3G third generation project Management Office) in place which provides oversight to the 3G third generation project?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization use existing contracts where possible to avoid the cost of bidding?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent 3G third generation project management strategy been established?
- Risk Audit: When your organization is entering into a major contract, does it seek legal advice?
- Cost Baseline: Does a process exist for establishing a cost baseline to measure 3G third generation project performance?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the staffs preferences for training on technology-based platforms?
Step-by-step and complete 3G third generation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 3G third generation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 3G third generation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 3G third generation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 3G third generation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 3G third generation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 3G third generation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 3G third generation project with this in-depth 3G third generation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 3G third generation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 3G third generation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 3G third generation investments work better.
This 3G third generation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.