Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- Did any additional data need to be collected?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- How did the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project manager receive input to the development of a 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- What is an unallowable cost?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- What counts that we are not counting?
- How can we improve 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project?
- What will be measured?
- What are all of our 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project domains and what do they do?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project oversight?
- Quality Audit: Are storage areas and reconditioning operations designed to prevent mix-ups and assure orderly handling of both the distressed and reconditioned devices?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project?
- Team Operating Agreement: What is your unique contribution to the organization?
- Scope Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project via agreements?
- Procurement Audit: Are there procedures to ensure that changes to purchase orders will be updated on the computer files?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project executing, a major problem occurs that was not included in the risk register. What should you do FIRST?
- Milestone List: Describe the companys strengths and core competencies. What factors will make the company succeed?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the variances between budgeted and actual indirect costs identified and analyzed at the level of assigned responsibility for their control (indirect pool, department, etc.)?
- Risk Register: What is the probability and impact of the risk occurring?
Step-by-step and complete 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project with this in-depth 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project investments work better.
This 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.