Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 3tera Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 3tera related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 3tera specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 3tera Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 688 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 3tera improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 688 standard requirements:
- Is there a 3tera Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the heavy hitters (or key sources of variation)?
- Has the improvement team collected the voice of the customer (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
- Is the 3tera scope manageable?
- Is 3tera Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- Who do we think the world wants us to be?
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
- Who is going to care?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving 3tera forward?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 3tera book in PDF containing 688 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 3tera self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 3tera Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 3tera areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 3tera Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 3tera projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 3tera Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 3tera project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are control accounts opened and closed based on the start and completion of work contained therein?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other 3tera project estimates?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other 3tera project estimates?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is training acquired to enhance the skills, knowledge and capabilities of the 3tera project team?
- Scope Management Plan: During what part of the PM process is the 3tera project scope statement created?
- Procurement Audit: Are there systems for recording and monitoring in order to discover malpractice and fraud in the procurement function/unit?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will additional funds be needed for hardware or software?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Is there anything planned that doesn t need to be here?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Cost Control Tool Do Many Experts Say is Crucial to 3tera project Management?
Step-by-step and complete 3tera Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 3tera project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 3tera project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 3tera project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 3tera project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 3tera project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 3tera project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 3tera project with this in-depth 3tera Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 3tera projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 3tera and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 3tera investments work better.
This 3tera All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.