This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in 450-mm Wafers assessment.
'Well, I have been using The Art of Service's self assessments just for a few months and I'm impressed how easy it is to create cool visualizations, and RACI roadmaps. Also, is one of the best tools to create dashboards using Big Data.' - CIO in the Construction Industry
'Powerful tool that is simple, to use and users with Excel skills were able to pick up the desktop tool quickly.' - Manager of Strategy & R&D in the Finance Industry
'Really nice product, very powerful... support from executive level (above C-suite)' - Project Manager in the Government Industry
What Is The 450-mm Wafers Self-Assessment?
The 450-mm Wafers Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the 450-mm Wafers work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every 450-mm Wafers task and that every 450-mm Wafers outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring 450-mm Wafers opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored 450-mm Wafers advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth 450-mm Wafers Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 450-mm Wafers improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The 450-mm Wafers Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 450-mm Wafers Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The 450-mm Wafers Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 450-mm Wafers projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 450-mm Wafers and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define 450-mm Wafers with this 450-mm Wafers Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to 450-mm Wafers? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Define Question: What problems are you facing and how do you consider 450-mm Wafers will circumvent those obstacles?
- Measure Question: What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this 450-mm Wafers process?
- Analyze Question: What are the business objectives to be achieved with 450-mm Wafers?
- Improve Question: What are the expected benefits of 450-mm Wafers to the business?
- Control Question: Do you monitor the effectiveness of your 450-mm Wafers activities?
- Sustain Question: How will the 450-mm Wafers team and the organization measure complete success of 450-mm Wafers?
Value [to you] of the 450-mm Wafers Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal 450-mm Wafers Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.