Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 4D Printing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 4D Printing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 4D Printing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 4D Printing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 634 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 4D Printing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 634 standard requirements:
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- How to measure variability?
- Who else should we help?
- For your 4D Printing project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in 4D Printing ?
- Are there different segments of customers?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- Who do we think the world wants us to be?
- Are assumptions made in 4D Printing stated explicitly?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the 4D Printing improvements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 4D Printing book in PDF containing 634 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 4D Printing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 4D Printing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 4D Printing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 4D Printing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 4D Printing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 4D Printing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 4D Printing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you leverage technology engagement tools group chat, polls, screen sharing, etc.?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Who exerted influence that has positively affected or negatively impacted the 4D Printing project?
- Project Scope Statement: Name and describe the 2 elements of scope management that deal with concept development ?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Milestone List: Describe the concept of the technology, product or service that will be or has been developed. How will it be used?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: User: Who wants the information and what are they interested in?
- Project Schedule: What documents, if any, will the subcontractor provide (eg 4D Printing project schedule, quality plan etc)?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: My 4D Printing project leader has suddenly left the company, what do I do?
- Team Member Status Report: How does this product, good, or service meet the needs of the 4D Printing project and the organization as a whole?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are 4D Printing project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
Step-by-step and complete 4D Printing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 4D Printing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 4D Printing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 4D Printing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 4D Printing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 4D Printing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 4D Printing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 4D Printing project with this in-depth 4D Printing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 4D Printing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 4D Printing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 4D Printing investments work better.
This 4D Printing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.