Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 5G Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 5G Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 5G Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 5G Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 850 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 5G Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 850 standard requirements:
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- How long will it take to change?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, 5G Services, and Brand Value
- Measure, Monitor and Predict 5G Services Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- If you were responsible for initiating and implementing major changes in your organization, what steps might you take to ensure acceptance of those changes?
- How do we keep improving 5G Services?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- Has a high-level as is process map been completed, verified and validated?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- What would happen if 5G Services werent done?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 5G Services book in PDF containing 850 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 5G Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 5G Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 5G Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 5G Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 5G Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 5G Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 5G Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: Be specific; avoid generalities. Thank you and great work alone are insufficient. What exactly do you appreciate and why?
- Quality Management Plan: Does a documented 5G Services project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Project Portfolio management: Why is 5G Services project portfolio management (PPM) important?
- Risk Audit: Is there a screening process that will ensure all participants have the fitness and skills required to safely participate?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Implementation of actions: Who are the responsible units?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of such risk factors can be avoided altogether?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do people from other organizations see as our strengths?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the 5G Services project team have the skills necessary to successfully complete current 5G Services project(s) and support the application?
- Risk Audit: What are the differences and similarities between strategic and operational risks in your organization?
- Executing Process Group: How does 5G Services project management relate to other disciplines?
Step-by-step and complete 5G Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 5G Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 5G Services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 5G Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 5G Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 5G Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 5G Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 5G Services project with this in-depth 5G Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 5G Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 5G Services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 5G Services investments work better.
This 5G Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.