- 5S Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 5S Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 5S related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 5S specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 5S Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 888 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 5S improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 888 standard requirements:
- Computers with plenty and poorly ordered data on hard disk drives slow down. Did you consider directories and files as candidates for 5S?
- What is the value of having visual signals for non-cyclical process tracking such as daily maintenance, preventive maintenance, cleaning, 5S, etc.?
- Necessary inventory / WIP (electronic and hard copy) identified, location defined, & stored in correct place?
- Are the standard responses for missing tools, lower than minimum quantities or cleaning activities followed?
- Necessary documentation identified (electronic and hard copy), locations defined & stored in correct place?
- Are there an adequate number of containers for rubbish and confidential waste that are clean & maintained?
- Are checklists utilised to identify ongoing maintenance /duties and the status of these sheets up-to-date?
- Windows and walls do not contain posters,except in designated areas? No out of date/ irrelevant material?
- Area is well lit, all light fittings are working, and lighting is positioned to ensure maximum benefit?
- We all know that a certain level of industrial housekeeping is needed, but can we ever succeed with 5S?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 5S book in PDF containing 888 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 5S self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 5S Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 5S areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 5S Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 5S projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 5S Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 5S project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can the team measure progress against specific goals?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What qualities does a successful Team leader possess?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What procedures will be utilised to ensure effective monitoring of 5S project progress?
- Team Operating Agreement: Must your members collaborate successfully to complete 5S projects?
- Cost Management Plan: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the 5S project management deliverables of each process group?
- Milestone List: Do you foresee any technical risks or developmental challenges?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the task meet individual needs?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is corrective action taken to bring 5S project performance into line with the 5S project plan?
- Variance Analysis: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
Step-by-step and complete 5S Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 5S project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 5S project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 5S project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 5S project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 5S project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 5S project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 5S project with this in-depth 5S Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 5S projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 5S and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 5S investments work better.
This 5S All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.