This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in 6LoWPAN assessment.
'I was completely impressed with the assessment's coverage of questions and processes. No matter which angle you take, it's in there. This made ease of use very impressive and very appealing. Not to mention the time saved in finding our to priorities with the dynamic RACI diagram.' - GIS Data Analyst in the Government Industry
'Thank you for the excel dashboard. It is so powerful.' - Tahar H., Researcher at Institute of Economic Analysis and Prospective Studies
'Very easy to use tool.' - Global Analytics Solutions in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The 6LoWPAN Self-Assessment?
The 6LoWPAN Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the 6LoWPAN work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every 6LoWPAN task and that every 6LoWPAN outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring 6LoWPAN opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored 6LoWPAN advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth 6LoWPAN Self-Assessment. Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 6LoWPAN improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The 6LoWPAN Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 616 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 6LoWPAN Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The 6LoWPAN Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 6LoWPAN projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 6LoWPAN and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define 6LoWPAN with this 6LoWPAN Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 616 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Are we making progress? and are we making progress as 6LoWPAN leaders?
- Define Question: Does 6LoWPAN analysis show the relationships among important 6LoWPAN factors?
- Measure Question: Who will be responsible for documenting the 6LoWPAN requirements in detail?
- Analyze Question: What will drive 6LoWPAN change?
- Improve Question: In the case of a 6LoWPAN project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a 6LoWPAN project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any 6LoWPAN project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Control Question: How to deal with 6LoWPAN Changes?
- Sustain Question: Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a 6LoWPAN process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the 6LoWPAN process available?
Value [to you] of the 6LoWPAN Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal 6LoWPAN Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.