Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 7-Step Improvement Guideline Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 7-Step Improvement Guideline related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 7-Step Improvement Guideline specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 7-Step Improvement Guideline Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 661 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 7-Step Improvement Guideline improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 661 standard requirements:
- Is Supporting 7-Step Improvement Guideline documentation required?
- What does the should be process map/design look like?
- Is a solid data collection plan established that includes measurement systems analysis?
- How likely is it that a customer would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- How can we improve 7-Step Improvement Guideline?
- How do we create Buy-in?
- What are the long-term 7-Step Improvement Guideline goals?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- How did the 7-Step Improvement Guideline manager receive input to the development of a 7-Step Improvement Guideline improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 7-Step Improvement Guideline book in PDF containing 661 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 7-Step Improvement Guideline self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 7-Step Improvement Guideline Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 7-Step Improvement Guideline areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 7-Step Improvement Guideline Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 7-Step Improvement Guideline projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 7-Step Improvement Guideline Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 7-Step Improvement Guideline project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: With the rapid changes in information technology, will media be readable in five or ten years?
- Change Management Plan: Is there a support model for this application and are the details available for distribution?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is 7-Step Improvement Guideline project work proceeding in accordance with the original 7-Step Improvement Guideline project schedule?
- Scope Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when others occur?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the level of experience available with the organization?
- Change Management Plan: What method and medium would you use to announce a message?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of your 7-Step Improvement Guideline projects should be selected when compared with other 7-Step Improvement Guideline projects?
Step-by-step and complete 7-Step Improvement Guideline Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 7-Step Improvement Guideline project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 7-Step Improvement Guideline project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 7-Step Improvement Guideline project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 7-Step Improvement Guideline project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 7-Step Improvement Guideline project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 7-Step Improvement Guideline project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 7-Step Improvement Guideline project with this in-depth 7-Step Improvement Guideline Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 7-Step Improvement Guideline projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 7-Step Improvement Guideline and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 7-Step Improvement Guideline investments work better.
This 7-Step Improvement Guideline All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.