Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 7 wastes Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 7 wastes related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 7 wastes specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 7 wastes Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 7 wastes improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 619 standard requirements:
- How do we Identify specific 7 wastes investment and emerging trends?
- Is there a 7 wastes management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- What do we stand for--and what are we against?
- What critical content must be communicated; who, what, when, where, and how?
- Are new benefits received and understood?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- Is there a critical path to deliver 7 wastes results?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- Explorations of the frontiers of 7 wastes will help you build influence, improve 7 wastes, optimize decision making, and sustain change
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 7 wastes book in PDF containing 619 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 7 wastes self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 7 wastes Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 7 wastes areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 7 wastes Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 7 wastes projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 7 wastes Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 7 wastes project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Are there externalities from having some customers, even if they are unprofitable in the short run?
- Network Diagram: Are the Gantt Chart and/or Network Diagram updated periodically and used to assess the overall 7 wastes project timetable?
- WBS Dictionary: Budgets assigned to major functional organizations?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are there any specific considerations that precludes offers from being selected as the awardee?
- Variance Analysis: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the 7 wastes projected overhead costs identified?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchasing department consulted on favorable purchasing opportunities, economic ordering quantities, and revision of purchasing specifications?
- Project Performance Report: What degree are the relative importance and priority of the goals clear to all team members?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that the review processes are effective?
- Network Diagram: What is the probability of completing the 7 wastes project in less that xx days?
- Source Selection Criteria: How and when do you enter into 7 wastes project Procurement Management?
Step-by-step and complete 7 wastes Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 7 wastes project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 7 wastes project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 7 wastes project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 7 wastes project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 7 wastes project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 7 wastes project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 7 wastes project with this in-depth 7 wastes Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 7 wastes projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 7 wastes and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 7 wastes investments work better.
This 7 wastes All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.