Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 802.11ac Wave 2 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 802.11ac Wave 2 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 802.11ac Wave 2 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 802.11ac Wave 2 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 692 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 802.11ac Wave 2 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 692 standard requirements:
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if 802.11ac Wave 2 does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- When a 802.11ac Wave 2 manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your 802.11ac Wave 2 processes?
- What is our theory of human motivation, and how does our compensation plan fit with that view?
- Have you identified your 802.11ac Wave 2 key performance indicators?
- How do we Improve 802.11ac Wave 2 service perception, and satisfaction?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 802.11ac Wave 2 book in PDF containing 692 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 802.11ac Wave 2 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 802.11ac Wave 2 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 802.11ac Wave 2 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 802.11ac Wave 2 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 802.11ac Wave 2 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 802.11ac Wave 2 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 802.11ac Wave 2 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: How does the organization allocate the cost of shared expenses and services?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand the quality and control criteria that must be achieved for successful 802.11ac Wave 2 project completion?
- Team Directory: Have you decided when to celebrate the 802.11ac Wave 2 projects completion date?
- Project Scope Statement: Have you been able to thoroughly document the 802.11ac Wave 2 projects assumptions and constraints?
- Scope Management Plan: Have 802.11ac Wave 2 project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the past performance of the 802.11ac Wave 2 project manager?
- Quality Management Plan: Were the right locations/samples tested for the right parameters?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders create and communicate values and performance expectations?
- Requirements Documentation: The problem with gathering requirements is right there in the word gathering. What images does it conjure?
- Procurement Audit: Is a cash flow chart prepared and used in determining the timing and term of investments?
Step-by-step and complete 802.11ac Wave 2 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 802.11ac Wave 2 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 802.11ac Wave 2 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 802.11ac Wave 2 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 802.11ac Wave 2 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 802.11ac Wave 2 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 802.11ac Wave 2 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 802.11ac Wave 2 project with this in-depth 802.11ac Wave 2 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 802.11ac Wave 2 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 802.11ac Wave 2 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 802.11ac Wave 2 investments work better.
This 802.11ac Wave 2 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.