Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 81P Wild Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 81P Wild related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 81P Wild specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 81P Wild Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 705 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 81P Wild improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 705 standard requirements:
- Which customers cant participate in our 81P Wild domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the heavy hitters (or key sources of variation)?
- To what extent does management recognize 81P Wild as a tool to increase the results?
- What management system can we use to leverage the 81P Wild experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- How can the value of 81P Wild be defined?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to 81P Wild? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- What is an unallowable cost?
- Do your employees have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday?
- How are you going to measure success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 81P Wild book in PDF containing 705 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 81P Wild self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 81P Wild Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 81P Wild areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 81P Wild Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 81P Wild projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 81P Wild Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 81P Wild project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed 81P Wild project plan (variances)?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Will the 81P Wild project collaborate with the local community and leverage resources?
- Procurement Audit: Did the contracting authority draw up a comprehensive written report about progress and outcome of the procurement process?
- Project Scope Statement: Name the 2 elements that deal with providing the detail?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next 81P Wild project?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for examining work done is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Quality Management Plan: How do you ensure that your sampling methods and procedures meet your data quality objectives?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Based on your 81P Wild project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there alternative opinions/solutions/processes you should explore?
- Schedule Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
Step-by-step and complete 81P Wild Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 81P Wild project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 81P Wild project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 81P Wild project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 81P Wild project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 81P Wild project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 81P Wild project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 81P Wild project with this in-depth 81P Wild Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 81P Wild projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 81P Wild and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 81P Wild investments work better.
This 81P Wild All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.