Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ACM SIGOPS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ACM SIGOPS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ACM SIGOPS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ACM SIGOPS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 658 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ACM SIGOPS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 658 standard requirements:
- Is the improvement team aware of the different versions of a process: what they think it is vs. what it actually is vs. what it should be vs. what it could be?
- How do we go about Comparing ACM SIGOPS approaches/solutions?
- Schedule -can it be done in the given time?
- What else needs to be measured?
- Why is change control necessary?
- How do we know if we are successful?
- Explorations of the frontiers of ACM SIGOPS will help you build influence, improve ACM SIGOPS, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- Which customers cant participate in our ACM SIGOPS domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ACM SIGOPS book in PDF containing 658 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ACM SIGOPS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ACM SIGOPS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ACM SIGOPS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ACM SIGOPS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ACM SIGOPS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ACM SIGOPS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ACM SIGOPS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree is there a sense that only the team can succeed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor ACM SIGOPS project risks?
- Procurement Audit: Do you learn from benchmarking your own practices with international standards?
- Team Directory: Decisions: What could be done better to improve the quality of the constructed product?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Explain the four frames of organizations. How can they help ACM SIGOPS project managers understand the organizational context for their ACM SIGOPS projects?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Closing Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Variance Analysis: Can the relationship with problem customers be restructured so that there is a win-win situation?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How are risks and risk management perceived in the ACM SIGOPS project?
Step-by-step and complete ACM SIGOPS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ACM SIGOPS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ACM SIGOPS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ACM SIGOPS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ACM SIGOPS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ACM SIGOPS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ACM SIGOPS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ACM SIGOPS project with this in-depth ACM SIGOPS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ACM SIGOPS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ACM SIGOPS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ACM SIGOPS investments work better.
This ACM SIGOPS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.