Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical APICS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any APICS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated APICS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the APICS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which APICS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are there documented procedures?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- Who controls the risk?
- Is APICS currently on schedule according to the plan?
- What did we miss in the interview for the worst hire we ever made?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- How do we keep improving APICS?
- What situation(s) led to this APICS Self Assessment?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- Is there a APICS management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the APICS book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your APICS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the APICS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which APICS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough APICS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage APICS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step APICS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 APICS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you have access to stakeholders when you need them?
- Lessons Learned: How much flexibility is there in the funding (e.g., what authorities does the program manager have to change to the specifics of the funding within the overall funding ceiling)?
- Risk Audit: How do you compare to other jurisdictions when managing the risk of ....?
- Procurement Audit: Is the accounting distribution of expenses included with the request for payment?
- Project Portfolio management: Strategic fit. Are portfolios aligned to strategic business objectives?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other APICS projects, systems, Vendors and the organization's work effort?
- Project Schedule: Your APICS project management plan results in a APICS project schedule that is too long. If the APICS project network diagram cannot change but you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a baseline plan against which to measure progress?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
Step-by-step and complete APICS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 APICS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 APICS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 APICS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 APICS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 APICS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 APICS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any APICS project with this in-depth APICS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose APICS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in APICS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make APICS investments work better.
This APICS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.