Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AWS Certified Solutions Architect Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AWS Certified Solutions Architect related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AWS Certified Solutions Architect specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AWS Certified Solutions Architect improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Which requirements must be met in order for a Solutions Architect to specify that an Amazon EC2 instance should stop rather than terminate when its Spot Instance is interrupted?
- Which changes together would remediate issues while improving monitoring capabilities for the availability and functionality of the entire application stack for future growth?
- Which combination of steps can help your organization control and monitor its monthly AWS usage to achieve a cost that is as close as possible to the target amount?
- What feature of the load balancing service attempts to force subsequent connections to a service to be redirected to the same node as long as it is online?
- Which actions should the Architect take to achieve a cost-effective solution that ensures the application automatically scales to meet traffic demand?
- What is your understanding and assessment of current statutory authorities for the mobilization and utilization of members of the Reserve Component?
- What is your assessment of the appropriate balance between the desire to reduce acquisition cycle times and the need to perform adequate testing?
- How can the Solutions Architect improve the login experience and maintain high security and performance with minimal management overhead?
- Does will procurement data migration will be part of the general migration or will it be done separately as it still in design phase?
- What will allow the application running inside the VPC to reach back and access its internal dependencies without being reconfigured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AWS Certified Solutions Architect self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AWS Certified Solutions Architect areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AWS Certified Solutions Architect Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AWS Certified Solutions Architect projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AWS Certified Solutions Architect Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 AWS Certified Solutions Architect project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How was the political and social history changed over the life of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect project?
- Formal Acceptance: What lessons were learned about your AWS Certified Solutions Architect project management methodology?
- Scope Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring the AWS Certified Solutions Architect project scope to ensure the AWS Certified Solutions Architect project remains within the scope baseline?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What records are required (eg purchase orders, agreements)?
- Lessons Learned: Is there a clear cause and effect between the activity and the lesson learned?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
- Risk Audit: Estimated size of product in number of programs, files, transactions?
- Procurement Audit: Is your organization aware and informed about international procurement standards and good practice?
- Procurement Management Plan: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the AWS Certified Solutions Architect project?
- Team Directory: Process decisions: how well was task order work performed?
Step-by-step and complete AWS Certified Solutions Architect Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AWS Certified Solutions Architect project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AWS Certified Solutions Architect project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AWS Certified Solutions Architect project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AWS Certified Solutions Architect project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AWS Certified Solutions Architect project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AWS Certified Solutions Architect project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AWS Certified Solutions Architect project with this in-depth AWS Certified Solutions Architect Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AWS Certified Solutions Architect projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AWS Certified Solutions Architect and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AWS Certified Solutions Architect investments work better.
This AWS Certified Solutions Architect All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.