This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Access 2016 assessment.
'Excellent customer service, superior product with best-in-class ease of use and functionality in key areas of evaluation. The tool's outcomes were able to integrate easily with our key processes and perform well.' - BI Developer in the Finance Industry
'The Art of Service's self assessment works very well and provides significant visual analytics on operations to our end users.' - Manager, IT Clinical Systems in the Healthcare Industry
'Very visual and easy to use. Implementation was easy. Highly Recommended.' - PMO-Data and Analytics in the Media Industry
What Is The Access 2016 Self-Assessment?
The Access 2016 Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Access 2016 work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Access 2016 task and that every Access 2016 outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Access 2016 opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Access 2016 advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Access 2016 Self-Assessment. Featuring 615 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Access 2016 improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Access 2016 Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 615 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Access 2016 Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Access 2016 Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Access 2016 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Access 2016 and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Access 2016 with this Access 2016 Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 615 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Access 2016? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Define Question: How do we measure improved Access 2016 service perception, and satisfaction?
- Measure Question: At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Access 2016 is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- Analyze Question: How to deal with Access 2016 Changes?
- Improve Question: Will team members perform Access 2016 work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- Control Question: How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Access 2016? In other words, what are the risks, if Access 2016 does not deliver successfully?
- Sustain Question: Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Access 2016 process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Access 2016 process available?
Value [to you] of the Access 2016 Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Access 2016 Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.