Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Account-Based Marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Account-Based Marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Account-Based Marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Account-Based Marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 823 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Account-Based Marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 823 standard requirements:
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- What are we attempting to measure/monitor?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Account-Based Marketing will help you build influence, improve Account-Based Marketing, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Account-Based Marketing product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- How do we keep the momentum going?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
- How do you manage and improve your Account-Based Marketing work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Account-Based Marketing process?
- Have you found any ground fruit or low-hanging fruit for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Account-Based Marketing book in PDF containing 823 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Account-Based Marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Account-Based Marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Account-Based Marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Account-Based Marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Account-Based Marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Account-Based Marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Account-Based Marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews, and tests to trace schedule?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Account-Based Marketing project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Do you know what our customers expectations are regarding this process?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the team possess adequate membership to achieve its ends?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Should a Ratee get a copy of all the Raters documents about the employees performance?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent and in what ways are the Account-Based Marketing project contributing to progress towards organizational reform?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the formal organization make use of individual resources and meet individual needs?
- Activity Cost Estimates: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the Account-Based Marketing project?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information did each stakeholder need to contribute to the Account-Based Marketing projects success?
- Lessons Learned: What was the geopolitical history during the origin of the organization and at the time of task input?
Step-by-step and complete Account-Based Marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Account-Based Marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Account-Based Marketing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Account-Based Marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Account-Based Marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Account-Based Marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Account-Based Marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Account-Based Marketing project with this in-depth Account-Based Marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Account-Based Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Account-Based Marketing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Account-Based Marketing investments work better.
This Account-Based Marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.