Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Active listening Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Active listening related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Active listening specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Active listening Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 916 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Active listening improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 916 standard requirements:
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- What is measured?
- Where can we break convention?
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to Active listening?
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
- How do we maintain Active listenings Integrity?
- Which customers cant participate in our Active listening domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- Does Active listening create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Active listening book in PDF containing 916 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Active listening self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Active listening Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Active listening areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Active listening Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Active listening projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Active listening Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Active listening project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: What was helpful to know when planning the deployment?
- Risk Management Plan: What are some questions that should be addressed in a risk management plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Have Active listening project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Project Charter: What ideas do you have for initial tests of change (PDSA cycles)?
- Risk Audit: Do you promote education and training opportunities?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Evaluate the performance of operating organizations?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Budgets assigned to major functional organizations?
- Procurement Audit: Are staff members evaluated in accordance with the terms of existing negotiated agreements?
- Lessons Learned: Was there a Active listening project Definition document. Was there a Active listening project Plan. Were they used during the Active listening project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are Best Practices in use for the Performance Measurement System?
Step-by-step and complete Active listening Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Active listening project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Active listening project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Active listening project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Active listening project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Active listening project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Active listening project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Active listening project with this in-depth Active listening Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Active listening projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Active listening and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Active listening investments work better.
This Active listening All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.