This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in ActiveX assessment.
'The Art of Service has provided great service and this has created great opportunity for myself and others in our organization.' - Senior Business Intelligence Dev/Analyst in the Finance Industry
'I've been using The Art of Service for 7 years and I've always loved the their products. It makes me a more efficient employee at any company I've ever been employed it. I always buy a self assessment when I start a new position.' - Director of Analytics in the Manufacturing Industry
'The visualisations speak for themselves, very powerful! We also did a side by side comparison with an in-house tool and there was no comparison.' - Vice President, Business Intelligence & Client Analytics in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The ActiveX Self-Assessment?
The ActiveX Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the ActiveX work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every ActiveX task and that every ActiveX outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring ActiveX opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored ActiveX advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth ActiveX Self-Assessment. Featuring 629 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ActiveX improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The ActiveX Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 629 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ActiveX Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The ActiveX Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ActiveX projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ActiveX and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define ActiveX with this ActiveX Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 629 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: For your ActiveX project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Define Question: Do the ActiveX decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Measure Question: In what ways are ActiveX vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- Analyze Question: What happens if activex is not installed on the pc?
- Improve Question: What are the disruptive ActiveX technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Control Question: How will you measure your ActiveX effectiveness?
- Sustain Question: Whats the best design framework for ActiveX organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Value [to you] of the ActiveX Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal ActiveX Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.