Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Actor model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Actor model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Actor model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Actor model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Actor model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What is measured?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Actor model will help you build influence, improve Actor model, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- Do we effectively measure and reward individual and team performance?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Actor model agendas for the next 3 years?
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
- What are the usability implications of Actor model actions?
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Actor model with what users do day-to-day?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Actor model book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Actor model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Actor model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Actor model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Actor model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Actor model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Actor model Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Actor model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist describing how the Actor model project scope will be managed?
- Procurement Audit: Was timely and equal access to contract documents and information provided to all candidates?
- Variance Analysis: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- WBS Dictionary: Wbs elements contractually specified for reporting of status to us (lowest level only)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How many Actor model project staff does this specific process affect?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the tools and techniques used in managing the challenges faced?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the Actor model project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Formal Acceptance: Did the Actor model project manager and team act in a professional and ethical manner?
Step-by-step and complete Actor model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Actor model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Actor model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Actor model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Actor model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Actor model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Actor model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Actor model project with this in-depth Actor model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Actor model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Actor model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Actor model investments work better.
This Actor model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.