This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Ad Ops assessment.
'The Art of Service's self-assessment has worked great for us. Ease of use and end user adaptability have been the key success factors.' - BI Practice Leader in the Government Industry
'Great tool for creating dynamic dashboards. Produces terrific results. The Art of Service is excellent' - Senior Advisor in the Government Industry
'Creates amazing dashboards for business insights with ease of creating complex dashboards utilizing big data from across the organization.' - Data Analytics Manager, Marketing in the Finance Industry
What Is The Ad Ops Self-Assessment?
The Ad Ops Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Ad Ops work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Ad Ops task and that every Ad Ops outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Ad Ops opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Ad Ops advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Ad Ops Self-Assessment. Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Ad Ops improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Ad Ops Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 616 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Ad Ops Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Ad Ops Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Ad Ops projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Ad Ops and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Ad Ops with this Ad Ops Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 616 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What should the next improvement project be that is related to Ad Ops?
- Define Question: Who is the Ad Ops process owner?
- Measure Question: Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Ad Ops is underway?
- Analyze Question: In a project to restructure Ad Ops outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- Improve Question: How will you measure your Ad Ops effectiveness?
- Control Question: Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Ad Ops services/products?
- Sustain Question: How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Ad Ops processes?
Value [to you] of the Ad Ops Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Ad Ops Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.