Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Advanced Placement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Advanced Placement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Advanced Placement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Advanced Placement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Advanced Placement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- In retrospect, of the projects that we pulled the plug on, what percent do we wish had been allowed to keep going, and what percent do we wish had ended earlier?
- Are we Assessing Advanced Placement and Risk?
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- How much does Advanced Placement help?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- What is the Advanced Placement sustainability risk?
- Who are the Advanced Placement improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesnt get a paycheck here care?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Advanced Placement book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Advanced Placement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Advanced Placement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Advanced Placement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Advanced Placement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Advanced Placement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Advanced Placement Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Advanced Placement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How relevant is this attribute to this Advanced Placement project or audit?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the cost accumulation system provide for summarization of indirect costs from the point of allocation to the contract total?
- Risk Register: What further options might be available for responding to the risk?
- Team Performance Assessment: If you have criticized someones work for method variance in your role as reviewer, what was the circumstance?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is influential in the Advanced Placement project area (both thematic and geographic areas)?
- Quality Audit: Do all staff have the necessary authority and resources to deliver what is expected of them?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are post milestone Advanced Placement project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Advanced Placement projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Lessons Learned: How closely did deliverables match what was defined within the Advanced Placement project Scope?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
Step-by-step and complete Advanced Placement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Advanced Placement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Advanced Placement project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Advanced Placement project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Advanced Placement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Advanced Placement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Advanced Placement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Advanced Placement project with this in-depth Advanced Placement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Advanced Placement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Advanced Placement and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Advanced Placement investments work better.
This Advanced Placement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.