Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Agile Endpoint Operations Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Agile Endpoint Operations related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Agile Endpoint Operations specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Agile Endpoint Operations Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 774 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agile Endpoint Operations improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 774 standard requirements:
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Agile Endpoint Operations activities?
- How do we know that any Agile Endpoint Operations analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- What are the business goals Agile Endpoint Operations is aiming to achieve?
- How much does Agile Endpoint Operations help?
- Does a troubleshooting guide exist or is it needed?
- What situation(s) led to this Agile Endpoint Operations Self Assessment?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Agile Endpoint Operations book in PDF containing 774 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Agile Endpoint Operations self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Agile Endpoint Operations Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Agile Endpoint Operations areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agile Endpoint Operations Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Agile Endpoint Operations projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Agile Endpoint Operations Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Agile Endpoint Operations project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does the job market and current state of the economy affect human resource management?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Agile Endpoint Operations project risks?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the Agile Endpoint Operations project?
- Change Request: Why were my requested changes rejected or not made?
- Scope Management Plan: Are you meeting with stake holders and team members?
- WBS Dictionary: Budgets assigned to major functional organizations?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the teamÕs goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
- Initiating Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Agile Endpoint Operations project?
- Planning Process Group: Are work methodologies, financial instruments, etc. shared among departments, organizations and Agile Endpoint Operations projects?
- Executing Process Group: What is the critical path for this Agile Endpoint Operations project and how long is it?
Step-by-step and complete Agile Endpoint Operations Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Agile Endpoint Operations project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Agile Endpoint Operations project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Agile Endpoint Operations project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Agile Endpoint Operations project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Agile Endpoint Operations project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Agile Endpoint Operations project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Agile Endpoint Operations project with this in-depth Agile Endpoint Operations Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agile Endpoint Operations projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agile Endpoint Operations and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Agile Endpoint Operations investments work better.
This Agile Endpoint Operations All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.