This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Agile Testing assessment.
'Wonderful user and sales experience. Excellent sales and product support. The The Art of Service team has gone above and beyond to help ensure that we are getting more than we expected out of the tool. The product is extremely user friendly and is helping us to put information in the hands of those who need it, quickly and reliably.' - Executive Vice President, Supply Chain in the Manufacturing Industry
'Creates amazing dashboards for business insights with ease of creating complex dashboards utilizing big data from across the organization.' - Data Analytics Manager, Marketing in the Finance Industry
'Great product ease of use for anyone to create visual and drill downs reports and deploy numerous Dash Boards in minutes. The team was able to formulate trends analysis that resulted in a clear path of actions for us. We were able to navigate beyond the obvious questions and answer the more complex questions will little effort. The product adoption was excellent resulting in a relative short ROI.' - Technical Solutions Senior Manager in the Finance Industry
What Is The Agile Testing Self-Assessment?
The Agile Testing Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Agile Testing work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Agile Testing task and that every Agile Testing outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Agile Testing opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Agile Testing advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Agile Testing Self-Assessment. Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agile Testing improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Agile Testing Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 619 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agile Testing Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Agile Testing Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agile Testing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agile Testing and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Agile Testing with this Agile Testing Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 619 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Agile Testing strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Define Question: What should the next improvement project be that is related to Agile Testing?
- Measure Question: Will team members regularly document their Agile Testing work?
- Analyze Question: What management system can we use to leverage the Agile Testing experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Improve Question: Are there Agile Testing problems defined?
- Control Question: Does the Agile Testing task fit the client's priorities?
- Sustain Question: How do we measure improved Agile Testing service perception, and satisfaction?
Value [to you] of the Agile Testing Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Agile Testing Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.