Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Analysis of Alternatives Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Analysis of Alternatives related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Analysis of Alternatives specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Analysis of Alternatives Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 661 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Analysis of Alternatives improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 661 standard requirements:
- What is the control/monitoring plan?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Analysis of Alternatives Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Analysis of Alternatives Experience, and Brand Value
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
- What should we stop doing?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- Will Analysis of Alternatives have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- Is there a Performance Baseline?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Analysis of Alternatives workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Analysis of Alternatives book in PDF containing 661 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Analysis of Alternatives self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Analysis of Alternatives Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Analysis of Alternatives areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Analysis of Alternatives Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Analysis of Alternatives projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Analysis of Alternatives Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Analysis of Alternatives project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members feel that the purpose of the team is important, if not exciting?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement unit have sound commercial awareness and knowledge of suppliers and the market?
- Change Management Plan: How might they respond to the message and if the response may be negative or open to misinterpretation, what else needs to be said?
- Communications Management Plan: Are you constantly rushing from meeting to meeting?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the delay in one subAnalysis of Alternatives project going to affect another?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization have an administrative timetable to assist the staff in implementing the budget calendar?
- Activity Attributes: Has management defined a definite timeframe for the turnaround or Analysis of Alternatives project window?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Define the work as completely as possible. What work will be included in the Analysis of Alternatives project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the team possess adequate membership to achieve its ends?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the Analysis of Alternatives project performing better or worse than planned?
Step-by-step and complete Analysis of Alternatives Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Analysis of Alternatives project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Analysis of Alternatives project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Analysis of Alternatives project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Analysis of Alternatives project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Analysis of Alternatives project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Analysis of Alternatives project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Analysis of Alternatives project with this in-depth Analysis of Alternatives Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Analysis of Alternatives projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Analysis of Alternatives and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Analysis of Alternatives investments work better.
This Analysis of Alternatives All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.