This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Application Infrastructure Suite AIS assessment.
'After a tool eval of various dash-boarding technologies, The Art of Service's self assessment was our preferred solution. It was nice to see our choice validated in the self assessment outcomes.' - Sr Business Intelligence Engineer in the Services Industry
'Creative solutions offering, Complex solutions can be created relatively easily, hardly any learning curve. Great tool that allows creation of creative and in-depth solutions faster to tell a Story!' - Supply Chain Engineering Manager in the Transportation Industry
'The tool is great for reporting and has really allowed effective decision making.' - Associate Director, IT PMO in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Application Infrastructure Suite AIS Self-Assessment?
The Application Infrastructure Suite AIS Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Application Infrastructure Suite AIS work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Application Infrastructure Suite AIS task and that every Application Infrastructure Suite AIS outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Application Infrastructure Suite AIS opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Application Infrastructure Suite AIS advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Application Infrastructure Suite AIS Self-Assessment. Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application Infrastructure Suite AIS improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Application Infrastructure Suite AIS Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 619 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application Infrastructure Suite AIS Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Application Infrastructure Suite AIS Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application Infrastructure Suite AIS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application Infrastructure Suite AIS and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Application Infrastructure Suite AIS with this Application Infrastructure Suite AIS Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 619 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Think about the people you identified for your Application Infrastructure Suite AIS project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Define Question: Does Application Infrastructure Suite AIS systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Measure Question: What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Application Infrastructure Suite AIS project?
- Analyze Question: What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Application Infrastructure Suite AIS improvements?
- Improve Question: Does Application Infrastructure Suite AIS analysis show the relationships among important Application Infrastructure Suite AIS factors?
- Control Question: Who is the Application Infrastructure Suite AIS process owner?
- Sustain Question: What business benefits will Application Infrastructure Suite AIS goals deliver if achieved?
Value [to you] of the Application Infrastructure Suite AIS Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Application Infrastructure Suite AIS Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.