This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Application Performance Monitoring assessment.
'As a hands-on experience, the resulting data I've seen has been phenomenal. I wish all products handled data so smoothly and cleanly.' - BI Leader in the Manufacturing Industry
'Great experience thus far with The Art of Service. Easy to implement, powerful BI capabilities, great visualizations, and very user friendly. Thus far there hasn't been a need or desire to receive additional training or support from the The Art of Service team.' - Senior Consultant in the Services Industry
'Great product, easy to use, just as advertised. Great tool for analyst and easy to share with business.' - Manager in the Finance Industry
What Is The Application Performance Monitoring Self-Assessment?
The Application Performance Monitoring Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Application Performance Monitoring work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Application Performance Monitoring task and that every Application Performance Monitoring outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Application Performance Monitoring opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Application Performance Monitoring advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Application Performance Monitoring Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application Performance Monitoring improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Application Performance Monitoring Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application Performance Monitoring Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Application Performance Monitoring Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application Performance Monitoring projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application Performance Monitoring and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Application Performance Monitoring with this Application Performance Monitoring Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: In the case of a Application Performance Monitoring project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Application Performance Monitoring project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Application Performance Monitoring project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Define Question: What sources do you use to gather information for a Application Performance Monitoring study?
- Measure Question: Are there recognized Application Performance Monitoring problems?
- Analyze Question: What sources do you use to gather information for a Application Performance Monitoring study?
- Improve Question: How can you measure Application Performance Monitoring in a systematic way?
- Control Question: In what ways are Application Performance Monitoring vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- Sustain Question: Who sets the Application Performance Monitoring standards?
Value [to you] of the Application Performance Monitoring Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Application Performance Monitoring Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.