This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Application Services assessment.
'The Art of Service works for us well. It is suited to presentations of data that lend themselves to visual representation, and for presentations of tabular information. If the audience wants to engage with the information in a spreadsheet, this is the solution, and if the audience is looking for brevity and easy access, The Art of Service's self assessment does this very well.' - CIO in the Education Industry
'Overall everything has been great and everyone has been completely knowledgeable and helpful' - ISS Support Specialist in the Retail Industry
'Easy to learn, easy to use, gives us tremendous capabilities and insights.' - CIO in the Government Industry
What Is The Application Services Self-Assessment?
The Application Services Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Application Services work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Application Services task and that every Application Services outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Application Services opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Application Services advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Application Services Self-Assessment. Featuring 623 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application Services improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Application Services Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 623 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application Services Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Application Services Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application Services and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Application Services with this Application Services Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 623 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Application Services is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- Define Question: How do we Identify specific Application Services investment and emerging trends?
- Measure Question: What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Application Services leader?
- Analyze Question: Have the types of risks that may impact Application Services been identified and analyzed?
- Improve Question: How would one define Application Services leadership?
- Control Question: Is there a critical path to deliver Application Services results?
- Sustain Question: Has the Application Services work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
Value [to you] of the Application Services Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Application Services Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.