Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Application performance management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Application performance management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Application performance management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Application performance management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 631 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application performance management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 631 standard requirements:
- Is monitoring and management of packaged applications more or less important than other Web/SOA applications?
- Is monitoring and management of packaged applications more or less difficult than other Web/SOA applications?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- Who are the Application performance management improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- What is the source of the strategies for Application performance management strengthening and reform?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does Application performance management leverage and how?
- Does Application performance management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- What does Application performance management success mean to the stakeholders?
- Did my employees make progress today?
- What are measures?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Application performance management book in PDF containing 631 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Application performance management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Application performance management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Application performance management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application performance management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Application performance management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Application performance management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Application performance management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all involved Application performance management project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Application performance management project?
- Risk Register: Risk Probability and Impact: How will the probabilities and impacts of risk items be assessed?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization permit tenderers to submit variants, thus offering space for creative solutions and added value?
- Project Schedule: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on Application performance management projects?
- Executing Process Group: Why should Application performance management project managers strive to make their jobs look easy?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the channels available for distribution to the customer?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system identify work accomplishment against the schedule plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Application performance management project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
Step-by-step and complete Application performance management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Application performance management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Application performance management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Application performance management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Application performance management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Application performance management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Application performance management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Application performance management project with this in-depth Application performance management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application performance management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application performance management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Application performance management investments work better.
This Application performance management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.