Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Applied improvisation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Applied improvisation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Applied improvisation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Applied improvisation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 680 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Applied improvisation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 680 standard requirements:
- How do we promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- Does the Applied improvisation performance meet the customers requirements?
- Do the Applied improvisation decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Is Applied improvisation linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process teams education and training?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Applied improvisation measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- Are new and improved process (should be) maps developed?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- To what extent does management recognize Applied improvisation as a tool to increase the results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Applied improvisation book in PDF containing 680 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Applied improvisation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Applied improvisation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Applied improvisation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Applied improvisation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Applied improvisation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Applied improvisation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Applied improvisation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Can you avoid altogether some things that might go wrong?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A Applied improvisation project manager is using weighted average duration estimates to perform schedule network analysis. Which type of mathematical analysis is being used?
- Project Schedule: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Applied improvisation project schedule(s)?
- Risk Data Sheet: What is the duration of infection (the length of time the host is infected with the organizm) in a normal healthy human host?
- Issue Log: Can an impact cause deviation beyond team, stage or Applied improvisation project tolerances?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization have an administrative timetable to assist the staff in implementing the budget calendar?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Can the contractor substantiate work package and planning package budgets?
- Project Charter: Assumptions and Constraints: What assumptions were made in defining Applied improvisation project?
- Requirements Documentation: Does the system provide the functions which best support the customers needs?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have Applied improvisation project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
Step-by-step and complete Applied improvisation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Applied improvisation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Applied improvisation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Applied improvisation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Applied improvisation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Applied improvisation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Applied improvisation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Applied improvisation project with this in-depth Applied improvisation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Applied improvisation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Applied improvisation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Applied improvisation investments work better.
This Applied improvisation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.