Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Aprof Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Aprof related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Aprof specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Aprof Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 684 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Aprof improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 684 standard requirements:
- Who controls key decisions that will be made?
- Is the current as is process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- For your Aprof project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
- How do we promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- Are there recognized Aprof problems?
- Will team members regularly document their Aprof work?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Aprof strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Aprof book in PDF containing 684 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Aprof self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Aprof Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Aprof areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Aprof Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Aprof projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Aprof Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Aprof project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: Does your documentation identify why the team concurs or differs with reported performance from past performance report (CPARs, questionnaire responses, etc.)?
- Project Schedule: If there are any qualifying green components to this Aprof project, what portion of the total Aprof project cost is green?
- Procurement Audit: Is the performance of the procurement function/unit benchmarked with other procurement functions/units in the different stages of the procurement process?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring performance of the lowest level organization responsible for the control account?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members agree with the goals, their relative importance, and the ways in which their achievement will be measured?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members meet frequently enough to accomplish the teams ends?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Were Aprof project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are staff committed for the duration of the Aprof project?
- Procurement Audit: Are there internal control systems in place to secure that laws and regulations are observed?
Step-by-step and complete Aprof Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Aprof project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Aprof project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Aprof project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Aprof project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Aprof project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Aprof project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Aprof project with this in-depth Aprof Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Aprof projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Aprof and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Aprof investments work better.
This Aprof All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.