Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ArcSight Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ArcSight related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ArcSight specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ArcSight Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ArcSight improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- Is a response plan established and deployed?
- Is there a ArcSight management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate ArcSight delivery for example is new software needed?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed ArcSight opportunities costing us money?
- Who are the ArcSight improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Did any value-added analysis or lean thinking take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the as is process map?
- Do you, as a leader, bounce back quickly from setbacks?
- Why dont our customers like us?
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ArcSight book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ArcSight self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ArcSight Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ArcSight areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ArcSight Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ArcSight projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ArcSight Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ArcSight project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Management Plan: Are there any windfall benefits that would accrue to the ArcSight project sponsor or other parties?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will new and supplemental skills be introduced as the need is recognized?
- WBS Dictionary: The WBS is developed as part of a Joint Planning session. But how do you know that youve done this right?
- Project Charter: ArcSight project Background: What is the primary motivation for this ArcSight project?
- Initiating Process Group: Have you evaluated the teams performance and asked for feedback?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Closing Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will the approach capitalize on and enhance the skills of all team members in a manner that takes into consideration other demands on members of the team?
- Procurement Audit: Was the pre-qualification screening for issue of tender documents done properly and in a fair manner?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are ArcSight project activities decomposed into manageable components to ensure expected management control?
Step-by-step and complete ArcSight Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ArcSight project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ArcSight project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ArcSight project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ArcSight project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ArcSight project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ArcSight project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ArcSight project with this in-depth ArcSight Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ArcSight projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ArcSight and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ArcSight investments work better.
This ArcSight All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.