Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AscentialTest Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AscentialTest related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AscentialTest specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AscentialTest Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AscentialTest improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Is there a small-scale pilot for proposed improvement(s)? What conclusions were drawn from the outcomes of a pilot?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the heavy hitters (or key sources of variation)?
- What are the challenges?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for AscentialTest improvements?
- What are your key AscentialTest organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- How can we measure the performance?
- Are accountability and ownership for AscentialTest clearly defined?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- What is the source of the strategies for AscentialTest strengthening and reform?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AscentialTest book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AscentialTest self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AscentialTest Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AscentialTest areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AscentialTest Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AscentialTest projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AscentialTest Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AscentialTest project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Process Improvement Plan: To elicit goal statements, do you ask a question such as, What do you want to achieve?
- Procurement Audit: Does each policy statement contain the legal reference(s) on which the policy is based?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How, to whom and how frequently will Risk status be reported?
- Quality Management Plan: Checking the completeness and appropriateness of the sampling and testing. Were the right locations/samples tested for the right parameters?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Calculate the expected duration for an activity that has a most likely time of 5, a pessimistic time of 13, and a optimistic time of 3?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Your customer's business requirements have suddenly shifted because of a new regulatory statute, what now?
- Risk Management Plan: Financial risk: Can the organization afford to undertake the AscentialTest project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the AscentialTest project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this AscentialTest project is needed?
- Project Scope Statement: Write a brief purpose statement for this AscentialTest project. Include a business justification statement. What is the product of this AscentialTest project?
Step-by-step and complete AscentialTest Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AscentialTest project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AscentialTest project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AscentialTest project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AscentialTest project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AscentialTest project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AscentialTest project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AscentialTest project with this in-depth AscentialTest Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AscentialTest projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AscentialTest and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AscentialTest investments work better.
This AscentialTest All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.