Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Audit Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Audit related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Audit specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Audit Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Audit improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Audit process?
- What is Audits impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Audit Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- Is there a completed, verified, and validated high-level as is (not should be or could be) stakeholder process map?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Audit forward?
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Audit book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Audit self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Audit Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Audit areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Audit Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Audit projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Audit Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Audit project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What should be the gestation period for the Audit project with this technology?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the primary and secondary schedule tools defined?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a need for the procurement Audit project at all?
- Executing Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Audit project?
- Quality Management Plan: How will you know that a change is actually an improvement?
- Source Selection Criteria: How long will it take for the purchase cost to be the same as the lease cost?
- Risk Audit: Do you have financial policies and procedures in place to guide officers of the organization/treasurer/general members?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Audit project Sponsor function identified and defined?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Audit Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Audit project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Audit project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Audit project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Audit project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Audit project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Audit project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Audit project with this in-depth Audit Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Audit projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Audit and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Audit investments work better.
This Audit All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.