Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical B2B Network Intelligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any B2B Network Intelligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated B2B Network Intelligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the B2B Network Intelligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 858 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which B2B Network Intelligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 858 standard requirements:
- Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts--the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be?
- What is the control/monitoring plan?
- How much does B2B Network Intelligence help?
- How do we know if we are successful?
- How do we keep improving B2B Network Intelligence?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- What can we do to improve?
- What is our formula for success in B2B Network Intelligence ?
- How does the B2B Network Intelligence manager ensure against scope creep?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the B2B Network Intelligence book in PDF containing 858 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your B2B Network Intelligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the B2B Network Intelligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which B2B Network Intelligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough B2B Network Intelligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage B2B Network Intelligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step B2B Network Intelligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 B2B Network Intelligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Do you meet all obligations relating to funds secured from grants, loans and sponsors?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the B2B Network Intelligence project management deliverables of each process group?
- Scope Management Plan: A configuration control board can be a significant part of a large B2B Network Intelligence project. Which activity is not a function of the configuration control board?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Were messages directly related to the release strategy or phases of the B2B Network Intelligence project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Lessons Learned: What should have been accomplished during predeployment that was not accomplished?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Will new information become available during the B2B Network Intelligence project?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the steps in performing a cost/tech tradeoff?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assuming that you have identified a number of risks in the B2B Network Intelligence project, how would you prioritize them?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a procedure to summarize bids and select a vendor?
Step-by-step and complete B2B Network Intelligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 B2B Network Intelligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 B2B Network Intelligence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 B2B Network Intelligence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 B2B Network Intelligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 B2B Network Intelligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 B2B Network Intelligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any B2B Network Intelligence project with this in-depth B2B Network Intelligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose B2B Network Intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in B2B Network Intelligence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make B2B Network Intelligence investments work better.
This B2B Network Intelligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.