Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BPM Everywhere Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BPM Everywhere related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BPM Everywhere specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BPM Everywhere Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 680 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BPM Everywhere improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 680 standard requirements:
- Think about the people you identified for your BPM Everywhere project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, BPM Everywhere, and Brand Value
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good BPM Everywhere project manager?
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Is the impact that BPM Everywhere has shown?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- Do we have past BPM Everywhere Successes?
- How do we know if we are successful?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BPM Everywhere book in PDF containing 680 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your BPM Everywhere self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BPM Everywhere Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BPM Everywhere areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BPM Everywhere Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BPM Everywhere projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BPM Everywhere Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BPM Everywhere project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: Social categorization and intergroup behaviour: Does minimal intergroup discrimination make social identity more positive?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure BPM Everywhere project success?
- Project Portfolio management: Are you working differently with your portfolios at different parts of the organization?
- Risk Management Plan: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Planning Process Group: Are there efficient coordination mechanisms to avoid overloading the counterparts, participating stakeholders?
- Cost Management Plan: Is current scope of the BPM Everywhere project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Lessons Learned: Is the lesson based on actual BPM Everywhere project experience rather than on independent research?
- Quality Audit: For each device to be reconditioned, are device specifications, such as appropriate engineering drawings, component specifications and software specifications, maintained?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Will new information become available during the BPM Everywhere project?
Step-by-step and complete BPM Everywhere Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BPM Everywhere project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BPM Everywhere project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BPM Everywhere project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BPM Everywhere project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BPM Everywhere project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BPM Everywhere project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BPM Everywhere project with this in-depth BPM Everywhere Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BPM Everywhere projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BPM Everywhere and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BPM Everywhere investments work better.
This BPM Everywhere All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.