Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Basis database Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Basis database related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Basis database specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Basis database Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 674 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Basis database improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 674 standard requirements:
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Basis database?
- What are the usability implications of Basis database actions?
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- What were the crucial moments of truth on the process map?
- What do we need to start doing?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
- Are we Assessing Basis database and Risk?
- Does Basis database appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Basis database workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Basis database book in PDF containing 674 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Basis database self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Basis database Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Basis database areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Basis database Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Basis database projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Basis database Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Basis database project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a contract change control system defined to manage changes to contract terms and conditions?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Basis database project leaders committed to this Basis database project full time?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the funding match the requirement?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on Basis database projects?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is cost and schedule performance measurement done in a consistent, systematic manner?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Basis database project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Procurement Audit: When competitive dialogue was used, did the contracting authority provide sufficient justification for the use of this procedure and was the contract actually particularly complex?
- Procurement Audit: Are there internal control systems in place to secure that laws and regulations are observed?
- Procurement Audit: Are incentives to deliver on time and in quantity properly specified?
Step-by-step and complete Basis database Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Basis database project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Basis database project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Basis database project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Basis database project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Basis database project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Basis database project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Basis database project with this in-depth Basis database Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Basis database projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Basis database and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Basis database investments work better.
This Basis database All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.