Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Benchmarking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Benchmarking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Benchmarking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Benchmarking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Benchmarking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How successfully are you using data, leading practices, benchmarking and clinical guidelines to create a view of what is feasible and desirable for your organization?
- Relevant -are you measuring/benchmarking what is easy even if it is not really relevant to the company or customer satisfaction?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each regularity key performance indicator (KPI) when used in benchmarking?
- Is the success you observe by the benchmarking target because of the practice you seek to emulate?
- Benchmarking: how do you perform relative to others and standards?
- How do you think benchmarking might affect you in your position?
- How do we Benchmark Process Measures, with which data?
- Do you perform your own benchmarking of equipment?
- Benchmarking: Whats Your Buildings Energy IQ?
- We have defined the benefits of benchmarking
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Benchmarking book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Benchmarking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Benchmarking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Benchmarking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Benchmarking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Benchmarking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Benchmarking Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Benchmarking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Has the IMS been resource-loaded and are assigned resources reasonable and available?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the assigned Benchmarking project manager a PMP (Certified Benchmarking project manager) and experienced?
- WBS Dictionary: Are management actions taken to reduce indirect costs when there are significant adverse variances?
- Variance Analysis: Do the rates and prices remain constant throughout the year?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimated contract value in line with the final cost of the contract awarded?
- Lessons Learned: What is your overall assessment of the outcome of this Benchmarking project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does a documented Benchmarking project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- WBS Dictionary: Are current budgets resulting from changes to the authorized work and/or internal replanning, reconcilable to original budgets for specified reporting items?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are fresh input and perspectives systematically caught and added (for example, through information and analysis, new members, and senior sponsors)?
- Quality Management Plan: Can the requirements be traced to the appropriate components of the solution, as well as test scripts?
Step-by-step and complete Benchmarking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Benchmarking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Benchmarking project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Benchmarking project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Benchmarking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Benchmarking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Benchmarking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Benchmarking project with this in-depth Benchmarking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Benchmarking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Benchmarking and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Benchmarking investments work better.
This Benchmarking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.