Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Biosecurity Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Biosecurity related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Biosecurity specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Biosecurity Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Biosecurity improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is the Biosecurity scope manageable?
- Is Biosecurity Required?
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- What are specific Biosecurity Rules to follow?
- If we werent already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- What are all of our Biosecurity domains and what do they do?
- Is a response plan established and deployed?
- How do we foster innovation?
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Biosecurity book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Biosecurity self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Biosecurity Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Biosecurity areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Biosecurity Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Biosecurity projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Biosecurity Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Biosecurity project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Does the organization have bad debt or cash-flow problems?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Biosecurity project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Biosecurity project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there any potential occupational health and safety issues due to the proposed purchases?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there any windfall benefits that would accrue to the Biosecurity project sponsor or other parties?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the Biosecurity project?
- Activity Attributes: Is there anything planned that doesn t need to be here?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there a clear description of the scope of practice of the Biosecurity projects educators?
Step-by-step and complete Biosecurity Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Biosecurity project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Biosecurity project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Biosecurity project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Biosecurity project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Biosecurity project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Biosecurity project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Biosecurity project with this in-depth Biosecurity Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Biosecurity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Biosecurity and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Biosecurity investments work better.
This Biosecurity All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.