Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Biproduct Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Biproduct related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Biproduct specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Biproduct Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 713 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Biproduct improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 713 standard requirements:
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- Are operating procedures consistent?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Biproduct agendas for the next 3 years?
- Is there a Biproduct Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- Who sets the Biproduct standards?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- Why should we expend time and effort to implement measurement?
- How likely is the current Biproduct plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Are possible solutions generated and tested?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Biproduct book in PDF containing 713 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Biproduct self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Biproduct Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Biproduct areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Biproduct Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Biproduct projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Biproduct Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Biproduct project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on Biproduct projects?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do Biproduct project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What do you want to know about the stay to know if costs were inappropriately high or low?
- Team Operating Agreement: What administrative supports will be put in place to support the team and the teams supervisor?
- Risk Management Plan: Market risk: Will the new product be useful to the organization or marketable to others?
- Quality Management Plan: How does training support what is important to your organization and the individual?
- Cost Baseline: Verify business objectives. Are others appropriate, and well-articulated?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Biproduct project documentation?
- Initiating Process Group: Does the Biproduct project team have enough people to execute the Biproduct project plan?
- Risk Audit: What are the differences and similarities between strategic and operational risks in your organization?
Step-by-step and complete Biproduct Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Biproduct project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Biproduct project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Biproduct project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Biproduct project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Biproduct project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Biproduct project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Biproduct project with this in-depth Biproduct Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Biproduct projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Biproduct and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Biproduct investments work better.
This Biproduct All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.