Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Blended learning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Blended learning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Blended learning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Blended learning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Blended learning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Blended learning strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- How does the Blended learning manager ensure against scope creep?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Blended learning Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- Were the planned controls in place?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
- How do we Identify specific Blended learning investment and emerging trends?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Blended learning book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Blended learning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Blended learning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Blended learning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Blended learning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Blended learning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Blended learning Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Blended learning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are individuals with check-signing responsibility prohibited from signing blank checks?
- Quality Management Plan: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are funding and staffing resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Blended learning project?
- WBS Dictionary: Is budgeted cost for work performed calculated in a manner consistent with the way work is planned?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does Blended learning project integration management relate to the Blended learning project life cycle, stakeholders, and the other Blended learning project management knowledge areas?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the cost baseline been identified and impact on the Blended learning project documented?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively were issues resolved before escalation was necessary?
- Variance Analysis: Are overhead cost budgets established for each department which has authority to incur overhead costs?
- WBS Dictionary: Appropriate work authorization documents which subdivide the contractual effort and responsibilities, within functional organizations?
- Risk Register: What action, if any, has been taken to respond to the risk?
Step-by-step and complete Blended learning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Blended learning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Blended learning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Blended learning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Blended learning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Blended learning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Blended learning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Blended learning project with this in-depth Blended learning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Blended learning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Blended learning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Blended learning investments work better.
This Blended learning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.