Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Body armor Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Body armor related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Body armor specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Body armor Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 771 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Body armor improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 771 standard requirements:
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Body armor process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Body armor process available?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
- Is performance measured?
- Who do we want our customers to become?
- Is Supporting Body armor documentation required?
- Who uses our product in ways we never expected?
- How do we measure improved Body armor service perception, and satisfaction?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Body armor book in PDF containing 771 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Body armor self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Body armor Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Body armor areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Body armor Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Body armor projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Body armor Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Body armor project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: For software; Does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist for approving or rejecting changes?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its industry and community engagement planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive in enabling relationships with key stakeholder groups?
- Cost Baseline: Have the resources used by the Body armor project been reassigned to other units or Body armor projects?
- Planning Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- WBS Dictionary: Identify potential or actual overruns and underruns?
- Risk Audit: Have risks been discussed with an insurance broker or provider and suitable insurance cover been arranged?
- Team Directory: How do unidentified risks impact the outcome of the Body armor project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist that identify when and how human resources are introduced and removed from the Body armor project?
- Project Scope Statement: Will statistics related to QA be collected, trends analyzed, and problems raised as issues?
Step-by-step and complete Body armor Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Body armor project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Body armor project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Body armor project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Body armor project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Body armor project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Body armor project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Body armor project with this in-depth Body armor Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Body armor projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Body armor and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Body armor investments work better.
This Body armor All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.