Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Brainshark Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Brainshark related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Brainshark specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Brainshark Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Brainshark improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Brainshark into the services that we provide?
- Which customers can't participate in our market because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process teamÕs education and training?
- Why is Brainshark important for you now?
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
- What threat is Brainshark addressing?
- Do you have a vision statement?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Brainshark process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Brainshark process available?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Brainshark book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Brainshark self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Brainshark Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Brainshark areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Brainshark Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Brainshark projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Brainshark Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Brainshark project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: If task X starts two days late, what is the effect on the Brainshark project end date?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are updated Brainshark project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Brainshark project stage?
- Executing Process Group: What Are the Critical Steps Involved in Selecting Measures and Initiatives?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the Brainshark project have quality set of schedule BOEs?
- Quality Audit: Does the audit organization have experience in performing the required work for entities of your type and size?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Is there anything planned that doesn t need to be here?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What qualities does a successful Team leader possess?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will the team adopt a concrete, clearly understood, and agreed-upon approach that will result in achievement of the teamÕs goals?
- Requirements Management Plan: What is the earliest finish date for this Brainshark project if it is scheduled to start on ...?
- WBS Dictionary: Are significant decision points, constraints, and interfaces identified as key milestones?
Step-by-step and complete Brainshark Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Brainshark project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Brainshark project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Brainshark project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Brainshark project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Brainshark project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Brainshark project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Brainshark project with this in-depth Brainshark Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Brainshark projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Brainshark and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Brainshark investments work better.
This Brainshark All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.