Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Bring Your Own Device BYOD Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Bring Your Own Device BYOD related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Bring Your Own Device BYOD specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Bring Your Own Device BYOD Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Bring Your Own Device BYOD improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Bring Your Own Device BYOD?
- What constraints exist that might impact the team?
- Were any criteria developed to assist the team in testing and evaluating potential solutions?
- How do you manage and improve your Bring Your Own Device BYOD work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Bring Your Own Device BYOD strengthening and reform actually originate?
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
- If we do not follow, then how to lead?
- How are measurements made?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- Are there Bring Your Own Device BYOD problems defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Bring Your Own Device BYOD book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Bring Your Own Device BYOD self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Bring Your Own Device BYOD Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Bring Your Own Device BYOD areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Bring Your Own Device BYOD Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Bring Your Own Device BYOD projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Bring Your Own Device BYOD Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Bring Your Own Device BYOD project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Procurement Audit: Are the responsibilities of the purchasing department clearly defined?
- WBS Dictionary: Appropriate work authorization documents which subdivide the contractual effort and responsibilities, within functional organizations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are updated Bring Your Own Device BYOD project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Bring Your Own Device BYOD project stage?
- Risk Audit: Is an annual audit required and conducted of your financial records?
- Scope Management Plan: How will scope changes be identified and classified?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is Requirements work dependent on any other specific Bring Your Own Device BYOD project or non-Bring Your Own Device BYOD project activities (e.g. funding, approvals, procurement)?
- Change Request: Have all related configuration items been properly updated?
- Source Selection Criteria: Will the technical evaluation factor unnecessarily force the acquisition into a higher-priced market segment?
Step-by-step and complete Bring Your Own Device BYOD Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Bring Your Own Device BYOD project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Bring Your Own Device BYOD project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Bring Your Own Device BYOD project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Bring Your Own Device BYOD project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Bring Your Own Device BYOD project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Bring Your Own Device BYOD project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Bring Your Own Device BYOD project with this in-depth Bring Your Own Device BYOD Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Bring Your Own Device BYOD projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Bring Your Own Device BYOD and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Bring Your Own Device BYOD investments work better.
This Bring Your Own Device BYOD All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.