Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Budget and Goals PFM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Budget and Goals PFM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Budget and Goals PFM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Budget and Goals PFM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 657 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Budget and Goals PFM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 657 standard requirements:
- Is Budget and Goals PFM Required?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What is the source of the strategies for Budget and Goals PFM strengthening and reform?
- What is the purpose of Budget and Goals PFM in relation to the mission?
- How do you use Budget and Goals PFM data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Budget and Goals PFM data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- What information do users need?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Budget and Goals PFM book in PDF containing 657 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Budget and Goals PFM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Budget and Goals PFM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Budget and Goals PFM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Budget and Goals PFM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Budget and Goals PFM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Budget and Goals PFM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Budget and Goals PFM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree is there a sense that only the team can succeed?
- Planning Process Group: Is the Budget and Goals PFM project making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Risk Audit: What is the anticipated volatility of the requirements?
- Scope Management Plan: Is current scope of the Budget and Goals PFM project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Lessons Learned: How much of your time was spent on other than this Budget and Goals PFM project?
- Change Management Plan: What is the worst thing that can happen if you communicate information?
- Change Management Plan: What are the responsibilities assigned to each role?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the detailed Budget and Goals PFM project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4Ð6 weeks?
Step-by-step and complete Budget and Goals PFM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Budget and Goals PFM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Budget and Goals PFM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Budget and Goals PFM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Budget and Goals PFM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Budget and Goals PFM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Budget and Goals PFM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Budget and Goals PFM project with this in-depth Budget and Goals PFM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Budget and Goals PFM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Budget and Goals PFM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Budget and Goals PFM investments work better.
This Budget and Goals PFM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.