Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business-Broadband Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business-Broadband related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business-Broadband specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business-Broadband Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 678 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business-Broadband improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 678 standard requirements:
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- Ask yourself: how would we do this work if we only had one staff member to do it?
- Among our stronger employees, how many see themselves at the company in three years? How many would leave for a 10 percent raise from another company?
- What counts that we are not counting?
- Who is responsible for errors?
- What is Business-Broadbands impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- How did the Business-Broadband manager receive input to the development of a Business-Broadband improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Are accountability and ownership for Business-Broadband clearly defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business-Broadband book in PDF containing 678 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business-Broadband self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business-Broadband Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business-Broadband areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business-Broadband Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business-Broadband projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business-Broadband Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business-Broadband project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Is the duration of the programme sufficient to ensure a cycle that will Business-Broadband project the sustainability of the interventions?
- Human Resource Management Plan: List the assumptions made to date. What did you have to assume to be true to complete the charter?
- Formal Acceptance: Did the Business-Broadband project manager and team act in a professional and ethical manner?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What is a general description of the processes under performance measurement and assessment?
- Contractor Status Report: How does the proposed individual meet each requirement?
- Team Performance Assessment: How much interpersonal friction is there in your team?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Business-Broadband project leaders committed to this Business-Broadband project full time?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the primary purpose of the human resource plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Change Management Plan: What method and medium would you use to announce a message?
Step-by-step and complete Business-Broadband Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business-Broadband project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business-Broadband project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business-Broadband project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business-Broadband project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business-Broadband project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business-Broadband project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business-Broadband project with this in-depth Business-Broadband Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business-Broadband projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business-Broadband and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business-Broadband investments work better.
This Business-Broadband All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.